Nature of Business
A Modern Tradition of Asian Hospitality
Prominently located on world-renowned Orchard Road, award-winning Mandarin Orchard Singapore stands tall in the heart of Singapore's shopping and entertainment districts.
The hotel's 1,077 spacious guestrooms and suites offer complimentary Wi-Fi and usage of the handy smartphone for 4G data island-wide and free local and international calls to up to 15 countries. Guests can also enjoy free unlimited access to the latest Hollywood blockbusters in the comfort of their own rooms.
To top off a world-class hospitality experience, Meritus Club Lounge @ Top of the M gives members exclusive access to panoramic 360-degree views of Singapore, along with personalised butler services and elegantly prepared all-day refreshments.
For more information visit www.meritushotels.com/orchard.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Orchard Road, Singapore's business, shopping, medical hub and
• A convenient five-minute walk from Somerset and Orchard Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) stations
• Changi Airport - 25 minutes by car
• Financial district - 10 minutes by car
• Suntec City/Marina Square/Marina Bay - 10 minutes by car
• Somerset and Orchard Mass Rapid Transport (MRT) - 5 minutes by foot
• 1,077 rooms and suites in two distinctive towers spread out over nine different room categories
• Located in the heart of world-renowned shopping belt, Orchard Road
• Panoramic views of the city skyline from higher floors
• Exclusive privileges and preferential services at Meritus Club Lounge at Top of the M on level 38 and 39.
Extensive selection of bespoke offerings include all-day refreshments, dedicated attention and other bespoke
• Award-winning restaurants and bars offering local and international cuisines
• Outdoor swimming pool, fitness centre and outdoor tennis court
• Four storeys of luxury retail experiences at Mandarin Gallery, right within the hotel's premises
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access in all guestrooms
• In-room safety deposit boxes
• Complimentary newspapers
• 24-hour concierge service
• Complimentary usage of handy smartphone for access to unlimited 4G data, and free local and international
calls to up to 15 countries
• Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), which connects to a host of conveniences like express check-out and
in-room dining services
Meeting and Event Facilities:
• Our professional conference service team is dedicated to ensuring the success of your event, whether it is
a large-scale international conference or a private function
• Spanning over 30,000 sq ft of versatile spaces, our selection of meeting and function rooms are well-
appointed with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, intelligent lighting systems and hi-speed wireless
• Our function spaces include the pillar-less Grand Mandarin Ballroom; Imperial Ballroom, a 4-tier amphitheatre-
style function room; Grange Ballroom; as well as thirteen meeting rooms ideal for break-out sessions,
meetings, seminars and press conferences
Award-winning Chatterbox prides itself on the hugely popular Mandarin Chicken Rice which is one of
Singapore's most celebrated local dishes. Other signature favourites include the Chatterbox Lobster Laksa
and King Prawn Fried Hokkien Noodles. Chatterbox has earned the Hall of Fame distinction as a Heritage
Brand by Singapore Prestige Brand Award.
• Triple Three
Japanese-inspired Triple Three boasts an extensive international buffet selection daily, featuring over 12 live
cooking stations including fresh sashimi and sushi, seafood on ice, a premium roast section and delectable
• Coffee & Crust
A cosy cafe ideal for intimate chats enjoyed over premium coffee and tea, best accompanied by a delectable
selection of cakes, tarts, pastries, cookies and pralines.
• Bar on 5
Bar on 5 offers a magnificent view of the bustling Orchard Road five levels above ground, and is the perfect
venue for unwinding over drinks or a cozy tête-à-tête among friends. Set within the urban buzz, this chic
and contemporary whisky bar offers both indoor and alfresco seating areas.
• Shisen Hanten by Chen Kentaro
A two-Michelin-starred Szechwan restaurant that features a Japanese chef who proudly carries on a family
tradition that started when the first of the famed Shisen Hanten chain of restaurants opened in Japan
in 1958. Grandson of Chen Kenmin who is regarded as Japan's "Father of Szechwan Cuisine" and son of
celebrity Iron Chef Chen Kenichi who is nicknamed "The Szechwan Sage", Executive Chef Chen Kentaro
brings to Singapore his grandfather's vision of contributing to a greater appreciation of Szechwan
cuisine through Shisen Hanten's signature dishes.
Shisen Hanten by Chen Kentaro celebrates the seven basic flavours of Szechwan cuisine: sour, pungent,
hot, sweet, bitter, aromatic and salty. Highlights not to be missed include Chen's Mapo Doufu, Chen's
Original Spicy Noodle Soup, Stewed Fish Fillet in Spicy Szechwan Chilli Pepper, and Deep-fried Chicken
in Spicy Szechwan Chilli Pepper.
Member of SACEOS & SHA