Nature of Business
Standing tall at the heart of Orchard Road, there is no address more prestigious to hold your meetings and events than at Mandarin Orchard, an icon of world-class hospitality in Singapore for more than 40 years.
Spanning over 30,000 square feet of versatile spaces, our selection of meeting and function rooms feature state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, intelligent lighting systems, and efficient high speed Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity, one of the fastest amongst hotels in Singapore.
The pillar-less Grand Mandarin Ballroom accommodates up to 1,100 people in a theatre-style setting. Imperial Ballroom, a 4-tier amphitheatre-style function room, and Grange Ballroom are perfect for larger-scale corporate and social events. Additionally, there are thirteen meetings rooms ideal for break-out sessions, seminars, and press conferences.
From large-scale international conferences to private functions, our dedicated meetings and events team is on hand to ensure that attention will be paid to even the finest detail in delivering the success of your gathering.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Orchard Road, Singapore's business, shopping, medical hub and
• A convenient five-minute walk from Somerset and Orchard Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) stations
• Changi Airport - 30 minutes by car
• Financial district - 15 minutes by car
• Suntec City/Marina Square/Marina Bay - 10 minutes by car
• Somerset and Orchard MRT Stations - 5 minutes by foot
• 1,077 rooms and suites in two distinctive towers designed to be your home away from home
• Spread out over nine categories, each is carefully planned with the needs of our discerning guest in mind
• Aesthetics are combined with functionality as all our rooms are well appointed with plush amenities and
Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), which connects you to a host of conveniences like express check-out and
in-room dining services, all at a touch of a button on the remote control
• Enjoy the exclusivity of being a Meritus Club guest and let us take care of all your needs with an extensive
selection of privileges coupled with dedicated attention, only available at the newly refurbished Meritus Club
Lounge at Top of the M on level 38 and 39
• Wireless/broadband internet access
• In-room safety deposit boxes
• Complimentary online newspapers
• Assistance with golf, car-rental and theatre bookings
• Internet Protocol Television (IPTV), which connects to a host of conveniences like express check-out and
in-room dining services
Meeting and Event Facilities:
• Our professional conference service team is dedicated to ensuring the success of your event, whether it is a
large-scale international conference or a private function
• Spanning over 30,000 sq ft of versatile spaces, our selection of meeting and function rooms are well-
appointed with state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, intelligent lighting systems and hi-speed wireless
• Our function spaces include the pillar-less Grand Mandarin Ballroom; Imperial Ballroom, a 4-tier
amphitheatre-style function room; Grange Ballroom; as well as thirteen meeting rooms ideal for break-out
sessions, meetings, seminars and press conferences
Chatterbox has been the talk of the town since it was established in 1971. Taste the legendary Mandarin
Chicken Rice and other Asian signatures such as the Mandarin Lobster Laksa and Nasi Lemak at this iconic
restaurant, frequented by celebrities, dignitaries and fans.
• Triple Three
Named after the address of the hotel - Triple Three presents an extensive international buffet with eight
culinary stations featuring the freshest sashimi, sushi, seafood, a premium roast section, Asian wok-fried
favourites, piquant Indian dishes and mouth-watering desserts.
• Coffee & Crust
A café serving premium coffee and tea accompanied by a delectable selection of cakes, tarts, pastries,
cookies and pralines that will satisfy every dessert lover.
• Bar on 5
Bar on 5 offers a magnificent view of the bustling Orchard Road 5 levels above ground, and is the perfect
venue for unwinding over drinks or a cozy tête-à-tête among friends. Set within the urban buzz, this chic and
contemporary bar offers both indoor and alfresco seating areas.
• Shisen Hanten
This recently minted two-Michelin star restaurant is the Singapore outpost of the famed Shisen Hanten chain
from Japan. It sets the stage for third generation Chen Kentaro to continue his family legacy and introduce
Japan's best loved Szechwan restaurant to audiences in Singapore.