Nature of Business
Exhibition Capacity: 123,000 square metres of exhibition space
Singapore EXPO - Make Space for Possibilities
A top-ranked venue in Asia and Singapore's largest purpose-built MICE facility, Singapore EXPO Convention and Exhibition Centre, managed by SingEx Venues Pte Ltd, is a one-stop event hub for every reason and season. Covering 123,000 square metres of indoor and outdoor exhibition space, Singapore EXPO comprises convention-exhibition halls, conference halls, meeting rooms, mobile V-Rooms, the MAX Pavilion and its convention wing, MAX Atria, which hosts an additional 12,000 square metres of meeting space. Every year, Singapore EXPO welcomes over six million visitors and more than 600 events ranging from exhibitions, conventions, corporate meetings, awards ceremonies, gala banquets, to consumer trade shows.
Astounding Versatility in Conference & Meetings
Singapore EXPO unveiled a new convention wing, MAX Atria @ Singapore EXPO in 2012. Boasting over 12,000 square metres (129,167 square feet) of additional meeting and conference space spanning two levels, MAX Atria features 32 column-free meeting rooms and is designed to be easily configured for meetings and events - from intimate business events and facilitating meetings as part of a larger conference or exhibition, to seminars and gala dinners. Fitted with modern audio-visual, lighting and technical capabilities and powered by high performance WIFI, MAX Atria has large pre-event foyers, a breezy rooftop, a lush green courtyard, and additional parking.
The Singapore EXPO team prides itself in offering only the highest level of service for any event. Singapore EXPO's seasoned professionals stand ready to assist in event planning and logistics, ensuring that everything from build-up and on-site operations to teardown runs with clockwork precision, leaving clients relaxed and assured.
To complete the hassle-free experience, Singapore EXPO offers world-class amenities such as 4G mobile coverage, WIFI access, business centre, top-notch acoustic, AV and lighting capabilities, Internet kiosks, nursing rooms, prayer rooms, energy-saving building automation systems, and a massive 2,500-lot car park. In addition, Flavours East, a collection of several food and beverage outlets, presents diverse and exciting cuisines to suit the tastes of both international and local visitors.
Singapore EXPO is located in the vibrant eastern part of Singapore, right at the doorstep of Changi Business Park (CBP) a leading business hub comprising high technology firms, knowledge-intensive facilities, and multi-national companies in the banking, finance and logistic industries. Current developments further enhance CBP as a dynamic urban ecosystem, incorporating business hotels, serviced residences, office and retail spaces as well as a green garden environment.
Conveniently located just five minutes from Changi International Airport and 15 minutes from the city centre, EXPO is a key contributor to Singapore's achievement as one of the world's most dynamic business event destinations.
Convention and Exhibition Halls
• Ten halls each measuring 10,000 square metres
• Column-free, contiguous fully linked spaces
• Ground floor for easy access. Floor loading of 30KN/sqm or 627lb/sqft ensures that heavy machinery and
vehicles can be exhibited
• Individual freight access to each half module of 5,000 square metres
• Separate visitor walkways to ensure safe move-in and move-out
• In-floor trenches placed 6m apart down the length of each hall to allow easy access to technical services
• Ceiling height of 10 metres (33 feet) to 16 metres (52 feet) allows for double-storey booths and elaborate
Hall 1 - 6
• Each hall offers 10,000 square metres of column-free indoor space measuring 99.6 metres (L) x 96.4 metres
(W)/326.7 feet (L) x 316.2 feet (W)
• The design and layout of the halls allow for 60,000 square metres of contiguous space for large scale events
• One meeting room per hall on the second level that can be used as an organiser's office, VIP or meeting room
Hall 7 - 9
• Each hall offers 10,000 square metres of column-free space, measuring 144 metres (L) x 69 metres (W)/472
feet (L) x 226.3 feet (W)
• The design and layout of the halls allow for 30,000 square metres of contiguous space for large scale events
The MAX Pavilion
• A premier multi-purpose events and entertainment hall
• 10,000 square metres of space measuring 144 metres (L) x 69 metres (W)/472 feet (L) x 226.3 feet (W)
• Seating capacity of up to 4,800 people (theatre style)
• 4 conference rooms, 4 meeting rooms, 3 changing rooms
• Fully equipped with state-of-the-art sound, lighting and video systems
• Ideal for large scale concerts, meeting seminars, conferences, congresses and other special events
MAX Atria - Conventions Redefined
• 32 column-free, scalable meeting rooms
• Fitted with modern audio-visual lighting and technical capabilities
• Complimentary high-performance WIFI for delegates
• First MICE venue certified with Green Mark Platinum by Singapore's Building & Construction Authority
• Outfitted with energy-and-water-efficient technologies
• Built with eco-friendly furnishing materials and Green Label certified products
• Over 12,000 square metres of meeting space spanning 2 levels
• Surrounded by lush gardens, complimented by natural day light streaming into the building
Conference & Meeting Facilities
• Seven meeting rooms
• Four units of mobile conference rooms (V-rooms)
• Ability to accommodate from 15 - 1,500 delegates in a single seating
• Well-equipped with sound, lighting and video systems
• Pre-function holding areas
Outdoor Event Space
• Almost 9,000 square metres of open rooftop and tropical garden space for pre-event cocktails
Visit www.singaporeexpo.com.sg for more details on the facilities and services.